THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fleshing out the characters

1. What is his or her name? His name is Tom Cruise
2. What does he or she do for a living? He is an actor
3. What is his or her height/weight/hair color and style/body type? He is average height with brown hair maybe 150 pounds with a slim body type

4. What type of clothes does he or she usually wear? he usually dresses up
5. Best qualities? He is a decent actor
6. Worst qualities? doesn't think when talking, irrational, crazy
7. How does he or she come across? Easygoing? Short-tempered? Etc. he is short tempered and irrational. he does not take well to others not 100% following him
8. Weaknesses?stupidity, and irrationality.
9. What or who does he or she hate? when he is not in charge
10. What or who does he or she love? Money, and the idea of being in charge

((((((In First Person)))))))



Im packing my clothes in a suitcase. I could easily buy some more but these were specifically picked out by the church to fit my Thetan. Then she walks in...Kate. I am leaving her because she recently decided she did not want to answer to me. After a long argument about how I was to be the next number one of Scientology and that she should stay or else face the wrath of my powerful position. She told me for the eighth time in ten minutes that I should seek psychiatric care even though she knows that it is damaging according to Scientology. She moronically suggests things like this over and over but I make sure she knows that I am in charge. I walk out ignoring her cries and loud yells. Then I remember the baby. I have to get to it other wise it cannot grow up in the light of L. Ron Hubbard. I end up in a tugging war with Katy. She screams at me telling me that "her" baby wont grow up to be "crazy" like me. The baby is obviously in pain but its better for it Thetan to grow up without a body than to grow up not how i want it too. So in the end the baby died, but it is ok because L. Ron Hubbard would have approved.

0 comments: