THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 15, 2008

First one

I do read fairly often but when I read it is because I am interested in the book not because its what I have been told to do. I often read books that are less about literary enjoyment and more about the image I get in my head. During the summer I read the entire halo series. While some laugh at it because it is based on a video game, it is an in depth look at relation between two types of people/species. There are five books out in the series and I read them all in less than a two week period with all of them being over 300 pages. Usually when I get into a book that I do not like as much (into the wild), I tend to take a long time simply because I cannot get into the book and actually visualize the situation. It is also hard because I always seem to get distracted by something that I think is more interesting whether that be a TV show or just going and playing some sort of sport with my friends. I also read magazines but usually tech ones. I read them because they combine opinions of others along with previews for something that I might see or buy. These things create a publication that allows me to just keep reading without any effort.

0 comments: